The Peel, Microneedling and Mask are part of the Mesoestetic, in particular, Mesoeclat Antiageing Procedure.
1. The skin is cleansed to prepare for the treatment, and then…
2. Skin Tightening and cell renewal follows with Exilis radiofrequency treatment which firms and tightens loose skin. Exilis delivers intense heat into the deepest layers of the skin, triggering the production of new collagen and elastin over the next 4 to 6 weeks.
3. Exfoliation with the Mesoeclat Pre-Treatment Solution which peels away dead skin cells
4. The Mesoeclat Pre-Treatment Solution is applied as a Peel for moisturisation and cell regeneration
The active ingredients are:
- Salysilic acid for exfoliation
- Azelaic acid for moisturisation and regeneration
- Allantoin for skin soothing
5. Micro Needling then shocks nourishment and hydration into the prepared skin with a rapid needling action that ‘punctures’ the skin so the serum can penetrate fully while the cells regrow. There is an immediate glow, but the effects are most prominent 4-6 weeks after the needling once your body has produced collagen and elastin and sent it to your skin. (Please note no micro needling will be carried out on the first treatment. Your therapist will massage the ampoule into the skin)
The active ingredients of the ‘ampoule’ applied with the micro needling are:
- Organic silicone
- Proteo Pongrotin
- Co enzyme Vitamin E