Phase 1: Diagnosis
This phase involves using a diagnosis sytem to analyse the variables involved in the skin ageing process, and define a customised protocol for each client.
Phase 2: Preparation
In this phase, a facial cleansing gel-oil is used to effectively remove makeup and impurities, and reinforces natural skin hydration.
Phase 3: Stimulation
This phase relies on an exfoliation solution to prepare the skin and stimulate epidermal regeneration. This optimises penetration of the active ingredients applied subsequently.
Phase 4: Activation
This is a customised contribution phase based on the degree of ageing and visible signs of age in the skin. A combination of 5 products is used to enhance radiance and firmness in the skin:
- Hydrobalance cream – a moisturising, rebalancing base that carries to the active ingredients contained in the boosters.
- Brightening booster – Moisturises the skin and visibly reduces imperfection and expression lines.
- Firming booster – a combination of cell tech and Meso lift complex with firming action stimulating collagen and elastin synthesis, redefining the facial oval and providing an immediate tightening effect.
- Anti-wrinkle booster – a multicorrector concentrate with preventative and corrective anti-wrinkle action. Its formula reduces the depth of dynamic wrinkles while preventing the early appearance of wrinkles and expression lines.
- Redensifying booster – a concentrate with redensifying and nourishing action. It provides turgor and flexibility.
Phase 5: Boosting
The boosting phase uses a facial firming mask to provide extra supplemental active ingredients to those used in the activation phase. The mask provides firmness and revitalises the skin.
5 sessions of 60 minutes are required, 2 weeks apart. For more immediate results, you can do 5 sessions, a week apart.
An improvement is seen after each session but optimal results are seen after 5 sessions.