BTL Emsella chair treatment for incontinence and pelvic floor health
BTL Emsella chair treatment is available at Dr Novikova’s practice in Cape Town and in Johannesburg for the treatment of urinary incontinence and pelvic floor laxity in women.
- Do you experience urine leakage when performing physical activity such as jumping, laughing, coughing?
- Do you sometimes feel like something is falling out of your intimate area?
- Do you experience of looseness in your pelvic floor?
The Emsella Pelvic Floor Trainer Chair treatment is a breakthrough treatment, unique technology which revolutionises women’s intimate health and wellness by providing completely non-invasive treatment.
BTL Emsella is designed to strengthen pelvic muscles and reduce incontinence without drugs or surgery.
Benefits of Emsella include:
- Emsella patients experience noticeable relief from stress incontinence and/or hyperactive bladder
- Enhanced sensation in the pelvic area
- Treats entire pelvic floor area in a 28-minute session!
- Non-invasive and non-surgical
- No recovery or downtime needed
- Remain fully clothed during treatment
A single 28-minute session results in 11,200 pelvic floor muscle contractions which has the effect of performing the same number of Kegel exercises
How does it work?
The main effectiveness of the emsella pelvic floor trainer chair treatment is based on focused electromagnetic energy.
A single session of Emsella treatment induces thousands of supramaximal pelvic floor muscle contractions – these are extremely important in the muscle re-education of inconsistent patients.